Wallwisher is a free and user friendly online tool that allows users to create a digital wall of multimedia sticky notes. In addition to text, the notes can include images, links and videos. Create a wall, then invite others to add stickies.
In early June Wallwisher released a new and improved version of the tools, known as Wallwisher Senbazuru. This version is quicker, slicker and now has full iPad support.
- Build a collaborative wall without logging in.
- Add images, video and links to the wall.
- Create one place for resources, available 24/7.
- Give students a voice and a place to express themselves using a variety of multimedia.
- Embed a WallWisher wall into a wiki, blog or website.
- Enjoy Wallwisher Yubi for the iPad.