We are very excited to share our new website in the coming weeks. We have moved resources from older blogs, sites, and Google Docs in one location to share with others. Check back often to see the new link under RESOURCES on the LEFT NAV COLUMN.
Category Archives: Professional Development
Mini Maker Workshop
Come join us for an AWESOME day of Professional Development at Samford University on February 7th from 8am – 3pm. Event information can be found at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/create-make-play-mini-maker-faire-tickets-14179696855
Attendees will participate and collaborate in hands-on activities as they construct, MAKE, and build using some of the following below:
1. Green Screens – Create movies using apps to produce movies that can take place anywhere in the world.
2. Robotics – Learn about Sphero, Ollie, NXT, WeDo, and Meet Einstein.
3. Legos/Boxes/Tinker Toys – Activities that will engage students all day with building and engineering.
4. Little Bits – Create and build projects with electrical/magnetic pieces.
5. All About Coding – Get the most current websites and apps for coding.
6. Google Apps and Extensions
7. MAKE and TECH – learn about Touchboards, MakeyMakey, Conductive Ink etc…
Space is limited due to materials needed for all to MAKE and CREATE. All activities are hands-on, limited to 50 attendees.