Come join us for an AWESOME day of Professional Development at Samford University on February 7th from 8am – 3pm. Event information can be found at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/create-make-play-mini-maker-faire-tickets-14179696855
Attendees will participate and collaborate in hands-on activities as they construct, MAKE, and build using some of the following below:
1. Green Screens – Create movies using apps to produce movies that can take place anywhere in the world.
2. Robotics – Learn about Sphero, Ollie, NXT, WeDo, and Meet Einstein.
3. Legos/Boxes/Tinker Toys – Activities that will engage students all day with building and engineering.
4. Little Bits – Create and build projects with electrical/magnetic pieces.
5. All About Coding – Get the most current websites and apps for coding.
6. Google Apps and Extensions
7. MAKE and TECH – learn about Touchboards, MakeyMakey, Conductive Ink etc…
Space is limited due to materials needed for all to MAKE and CREATE. All activities are hands-on, limited to 50 attendees.